Sunday Style: Floral Fantasy


It’s not every day that you wear a dress and feel special-it should be, but that’s not always the case. This dress is truly a fantasy come true. The style of this Karinadresses is magical-it gives me such a good waistline and accentuates the curves of my body. The print is also perfect. A floral is my favorite but this one is special. A large floral print that is splashed on a black background gives the perfect detail to an otherwise perfect little black dress.

As with all of karinadresses dresses, they can be dressed up or down. I chose to wear lace up sandals with this one today but I could also see it worn with booties and a sweater for fall. Comfort is key in this Tea Garden Carolyn dress and it’s light enough for the hot weather that we have going on here as well as across a lot of the US.
Best part? karinadresses are on sale through July 4! Take an extra 25% off using the code MADEINTHEUSA.  Shop through the link on the side of the blog and choose any new dress for 25% off! Crazy sale on the original easy dresses!
Here are some shots of me in this floral fantasy:





Have a great weekend and enjoy your holiday!
Thanks for reading and following along with me!
Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals