WhatUp Wednesday #6

Well, first things first. I am sorry I didn't write last week. With the holiday and everything else going on, it was just hard to write on Wednesday. I really don't think I had a lot to write about either. It was just a normal week with not a lot going on.


Today I have a lot to write about! There's this fun dress from eshakti that I want to share with you all. I posted a pic on Instagram last week promising to write about it soon. I love eshakti because you can customize your clothing items. I have bought several dresses from there and I have been absolutely delighted with every dress that I have gotten. The dresses all have pockets which you all know I love but I also like that I can put in my measurements and have the dress made to fit just me! They also have a lot of beautiful unique patterns and they have tons of conservative styles that I love. 


Here's some pics of this fun sundress:


 
 
 


I went to see a couple of movies this past week. I saw Transformers which I do not recommend, but I also saw Baywatch which I would recommend. It was R rated and there definitely was some raunchy humor but it also was a lot of fun and had a lot of action which I liked.


I went to Board and Brush with my friend Bethany and made this awesome wooden sign. I love this place and we are already planning our next trip! They have the board ready for you and the stencil all ready but then we stained and distressed and painted and hammered and did all of the other work. It was such a great experience and so much fun!


 
 
 


I went to my friend Jesse's birthday bar crawl and made it to a couple of bars for about three hours. I did good, ya'll! It was fun hanging out at the Shops at Legacy.


Here are some outfits from the past week or so in case if you didn't catch them on Instagram:


 
 
 
 


Hope you all have had a great week so far! It's Wednesday- we are almost to the weekend!


Thanks for reading and following along with me!


Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals