WhatUp Wednesday #9


Hey! It’s me! Last Wednesday I didn’t end up doing a post because I went to the Texas Rangers game! They were playing against the Detroit Tigers so of course I had to go and support my team! The Tigers ended up losing-when we left in the 8th inning, they were behind by 6, but it was a good time!

I’ve been staying pretty busy this summer! I love the weekends when I can relax and hang out by the pool. I have been trying to get out and try some new things and places. I am sure I could do more, but everything in moderation… I am getting ready for my son to come back and school will be starting this week. Time has flown by! Seems like I was just writing about being in Michigan and now here it is, the end of the summer!


Are you getting ready for fall? It seems like the hot temps will be around for a while in TX, but Karina Dresses has their new fall patterns out and I am in love! I am wearing the Jackie dress in Harvest Floral and  it is amazing! Green happens to be my favorite color and I love this one that is a darker green with navy and mustard.  Karina Dresses has the best materials and patterns and these are perfect for traveling or just if you don't like ironing...I also love this dress style as it cinches in the waist and has a great silhouette. Here are some pics in this dress below:







I visited my friend, Bethany, this past weekend in Rockwall and saw her new home. It is so beautiful! I enjoyed the tour and seeing her cute puppies. We had a lot of fun hanging out and eating, shopping and getting our nails done. It is so nice to have a girls’ day sometimes! Below are some pics of the day:

Zanata for salad and pizza lunch
 
 Chills 360 for ice cream- so good!
Chiloso for dinner


What about this lip color though?! This is Cora-Lina from Lipsense and I love it! I can add multiple layers to make it brighter or just one for lighter coverage. I got this from Kristen-she can be found on Instagram @liplovebykristenb and because you are all my friends, she is offering a 15% discount for you! Anyone who orders using the code CURVYGIRLONTHERUN will also be entered to win a free gloss! Yes! Do it now!! I have another color already picked out!


I did a collaboration with Customized Girl and made three tee-shirts that I also posted on IG this past week. I love all of the equally and the quality was top-notch! I love a good graphic tee because I can wear casual, dress up with a blazer or even wear for workout wear. This was a fun collab and I hope to do more with them in the future! Check out these fun tees:







Here are some other outfit pics from the past weeks:






I finished the book Into the Water and I am so-so on it. I was thrilled to find out that there would be another suspenseful novel written by Paula Hawkins as I loved The Girl on the Train. I wanted to like this book, but it wasn’t until about halfway through it that I finally started to get to know the characters and realize what was going on. It was a little difficult for me to keep up with so many characters as I would pick it up and put it down to read.

I also went to the movies and saw The Mummy and Girls Trip. The Mummy was good-maybe a little over my head as I really didn’t realize that it is a pre-cursor to other movies apparently…but it was action packed and I did enjoy it.

Girls Trip was so funny. I enjoyed all of it and it definitely deserved the R rating that it received. The comedy was sometimes lewd but sometimes I just couldn’t stop laughing! It was that funny!


Thanks for reading and following along with me!
Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals