Sunday Style: Yellow

A couple of years ago I used to do a series of blog posts that were about colors. Each blog post contained information about that color and its relevance in my life at that time. This series began because often times I was sent or even purchased dresses that were solid colors. I wanted to be creative so I started a color series on the blog. 

I thought today I would do this since I am wearing this gorgeous yellow dress. I love this dress so much- the details on it and the style are extraordinary. This dress is from Fashionnova Curve and can be worn for any of your special occasions or as I like to say, because it's Thursday, etc. You get the picture! Don't wait for a special occasion to wear something! Wear it because you love it- that is the special occasion. 

Yellow is an exhilarating color. It is the brightest color in the spectrum and one that is the most noticeable with the human eye. It means happiness and optimism, is the color of the sun shining or bright light and creativity and it is the color of high energy, enthusiasm, hope, fun and cheerfulness. 

The color yellow can symbolize freshness, happiness, positivity, clarity, energy, optimism, enlightenment, remembrance, intellect, honor, loyalty and joy. It also has some negative connotations to it such as cowardice and deceit. If you give someone yellow roses, this is the most common color for warmth and happiness and friendship. 

For the most part, the color yellow is one of life and happiness. It can hurt your eyes if you stare at this color for long periods of time. I hope this Fashionnova Curve dress doesn't hurt your eyes and you want to keep looking at the pics below:







Don't forget that you can use my code: ONTHERUN for a discount!

Happy Sunday!

Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae

Comments

  1. Yellow is becoming such a trendy color. I have been seeing it pop up every where.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals