WhatUp Wednesday #39

Well friends it has been a while. Like a while a while since I last wrote a WhatUp Wednesday post! Between sickness and traveling, I just wasn't able to get to it. I don't have any more trips planned for a while so hopefully I will be able to stay on track and write for you all!

That being said, I can't fit everything into one post so I will be writing a separate one about New York and Curvy Con. I hope this will help if any of you are thinking about attending next year!

First things first, today's dress is so cute I wanted to share it before anything else! I am loving this time of year where it isn't cold yet and not burning up hot. I can wear hats and boots or booties and long dresses (or short ones!) and enjoy the weather! This dress is from SheIn and it has a perfect pattern of birds and floral on it! You can shop it here and use my code "curvygirl20" on an order of $59+.







Let's take a look back at some of the other past OOTD's:


This dress is from Fashionnova Curve and I posted about it on the blog on Sunday. You can use my code ONTHERUN for a discount!





             This look is from Eloquii- the top is Draper James for Eloquii and the jeans are marvelous!                  

Everyone needs some tacos and this outfit was perfect for it! I've had this top for a while and then paired it with a Lularoe Cassie skirt and some fun mules from Target. 


This dress is from Perfectly Priscilla and is so cute! You can use my code "curvygirl20" for a discount!


     I wore this for my son's birthday dinner. It is Nanette Lepore and is from my Dia&Co box.   



I am trying to wear all the colors and all the bright things before fall! This is a dress from the summer from Target!



Lularoe Debbie dress is always the way to go! I added this fun bag that I got from Sam Moon. 



This look is from Fashionnova Curve! A basic pair of denim and fun printed kimono.



This top is part of the new Girl with Curves collection at Lane Bryant and the jeans are Universal Thread from Target. 





The Lularoe social team sent me a few things this past week from Lularoe and this Cici dress was one of them! I added a hat for fun and sandals since it is still warm here!



I went to Indiana for a couple of days last week. I went with only a carry-on and a couple of outfits. Here's what I decided to take with me:



This Eloquii set is still my favorite and it is the perfect traveling outfit!


This Rachel Roy dress is still one of my favorites from the summer! It was so hot that day too so it was the perfect dress!



I didn't take a pic of my last day dress mainly because I was at the distribution center all day on Friday and wasn't really dressed up. Then if you followed my Insta Stories on Friday, you saw that it took me forever to get home!

On Saturday, I hosted an event for Avenue at their Frisco TX location. It was part of the fashion bash that was happening all over the country that day! We had a fun fashion show and helped to style customers. I got this pleated back top and ponte pants from there to wear!





So as you can see, I am still playing catch up on laundry, housework and all of that fun stuff too! Want to see a couple of things from Indy?

Here I am in the airport- welcome to Indy! I stayed right downtown between these two landmarks!







I enjoyed a piece of Chicago eating at Giordano's which is my favorite Chicago deep dish pizza place! I got an individual pizza that was incredibly delicious!







These cupcakes tho! Spoiled at a business meeting!




Then we checked out a restaurant for dinner called Mesh. It was delicious! I had the Magnum PI drink which was some sort of cocktail made with rum. We ordered appetizers and I had the Amish Chicken as an entree which was so good!







I finished reading the book The Woman in the Window by A.J. Flynn and it was good. I was disappointed in the ending- not gonna lie. I liked the book but wish it had ended a little bit differently. We have a book club at work and our first meeting is this Friday! We are meeting to discuss the book and pick a new one. Should be a lot of fun! I am now reading a book called Finn and Lady. It is about an orphan boy who lives with his older half-sister. I am about halfway through the book and so far, so good. I picked it up at the library because they didn't have any other books that I wanted to check out at the time.

One last thing, I received a sample of body oil from Simply Davine Bath and Body. This one is graprfruit and the smell is amazing. The texture is good and makes my skin so smooth and soft. Just wanted to let you all know in case if you are looking for something new to try!




Okay, this was a long post. Be on the lookout for another one that is all about Curvy Con and all things New York! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae

Comments

  1. Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun. The Eloquii set so reminds me of Pj's. I can totally see why you love it for traveling.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. Seems like you had an amazing time.
    Gumetal dark blue jeans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals