Sunday Style: Leopard Style

This past week I hosted #leopardweekwithsandae over on Instagram! It’s a style challenge and I haven’t done one of those in forever! I love leopard of all colors and all shapes and sizes. Leopard is so hot and on trend right now from clothing to footwear to accessories. I especially love wearing leopard in the cooler months because I find dark colors look absolutely lovely with it! Light ones do too but I love the accent of leopard with jewel tones and all colors of fall and winter. 

Participants and myself wore their best looks including leopard and posted them on IG with the hashtag. Anything goes! As long as it has leopard in it and it was during that week! I’ll show some of my favorites in a minute but first, let’s talk about today’s look. 

Today’s look is from SheIn and it’s a dress that is silky and reminds me of the 70’s. It’s got a self fabric belt and a tie at the top. I like to let a little hang out in the top, because why not? If you’ve got it, flaunt it! But not so much that you don’t keep them guessing... 

Anyways, I love this golden color dress and thought it would be the perfect thing to pair with leopard. I settled on a leopard bag and nude sandals and a bold earring and lip. I did steam the dress before taking pics in it but it looks as if it got a little wrinkled on the drive to the location. Oh well. It still looks great and I still feel great wearing it. So take a look at these pics, why don’t you? 









Now, I also had a lot of people participate in the style challenge! How fun! The more the merrier! Instagram used to be a fun community where we had style challenges and followed each other and oh, posts were chronological making it easier to see where you left off! It’s changed quite a bit, but then again so have I. So I thought why not do something fun this week? Below are some of my top picks from this week’s challenge! Oh and go follow them on Instagram! I’ve linked their IG names below their pics! 











Here are all of my leopard looks from the last week as well! Check them out for inspiration on how to incorporate leopard into your wardrobe! 


















Note: If you love the dress I wore today as much as me, search style 585379 and use my code “curvygirl20” for a discount! As always, I hope you have had a great weekend! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. So many fun looks. I wish I knew about this and I would have joined in.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals