Sunday Style: Mad For Plaid

First of all, let’s just get this out there...don’t be surprised when fall and winter rolls around and I use the same title of the post! Lol - but really plaid is usually worn in the fall and winter. Much to my surprise when I saw a plaid dress in spring and summer, I naturally loved it! 

Now that that has been said, Happy Sunday friends! I’m over here now in West Michigan living my best life and trying to get settled in. I’ve spent this last week resting up and getting ready to set the world on fire with my talents when I apply and interview for positions! I’ve wandered around a bit but I still am not really sure of my surroundings- although I know there is plenty to see and do. You’ll get to see so much more so stay tuned! 

I met up with my friend Sarah a couple of weeks ago when I was still in Texas and we shot these pictures of this fun Eloquii dress. I have to tell you that I really do love plaid and this dress is so fun since it’s got all of my fave colors plus plaid! It’s also on big sale now so I’m linking it for you here. There are still a few sizes available! 

Don’t be afraid of the puffy sleeves or the maxi length. I am 5’4” and this is a great length on me. I also love that it has a slit for walking and the button up detail in the front is fun as well!

I paired the dress with my favorite yellow sandals from Dr. Scholls. These are literally my favorite pair of shoes I got for the summer! They are lightweight and so comfy! The purse is from Amazon last year and it’s been a favorite of mine! 

Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure: 





















You can shop the dress here 

You can shop the sandals here

I hope you all have been having a wonderful weekend! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals