WhatUp Wednesday #65

I’m sitting out on the balcony having a glass of wine while I write this tonight. There’s a breeze blowing and it’s about 75 degrees. The sun is setting on the corn fields. Are you getting a good visual on this? 

Nope I’m not in TX anymore! If you have been following me over on Instagram, then you’ve been seeing me post new backgrounds and places over in west Michigan. Well it was time for a change and I’d like to think that this part of the states is gonna treat me better...

That’s the main thing that’s been What’s Up With me this Wednesday! 

Now back to more fashion related posts...

I’ve been loving working with Jessica London over the past few months and I loved this white dress that I picked out! It comes with a self fabric belt but I chose to belt it with a tan and turquoise belt and accessorize with a scarf and pink shoes. It’s longer in the back than in the front so I love the extra depth of this dress when twirling! 

I went to the campus of Grand Valley and shot a few pics in front of the clock tower. There are so many beautiful places on this campus! School wasn’t in session last week when I shot these so it was easy to take pictures without students in them. Bonus! What do you all think of this look? 







You can shop the dress here 
Belt and scarf are older
You can shop the pink shoes here

I’m also going to show you a couple other dresses that have been on Instagram this week that are from Jessica London and that are all on sale! Use the code JLEBIGSALE to save 50% on full price style dresses and and extra 30% on already reduced prices! 

Like this classic denim sheath! 





You can shop this dress here 
And my shoes here 

And this fun coral and navy blue number! 



You can shop this dress here

I hope you all take advantage of this great offer! I have loved everything that I’ve gotten from them! 

Here’s a few other looks you might have missed from this past week: 



Custom made Kenny denim jacket from Lularoe and Lularoe Dani dress



This gorgeous little number is from SheIn and you can find it here- make sure to use my code “curvygirlQ2” for an extra discount!





One of my favorite Eloquii dresses! You can shop the dress here and my favorite sandals from Dr. Scholls you can shop here
 



This lemon Nicole dress from Lularoe is amazing! One of my favorite dresses from them! 

I’d write more but to be honest, I’m tired tonight! Check our the big sale at Jessica London though and I will meet you back here next week for more fun and fashion! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals