Falling For Fall with Ulla Popken

Here’s to another installment about fall fashion! Fall is one of my favorite seasons to dress since it is filled with rich colors. I love the deep hues of mustard, green, red and navy not to mention all of the other varied shades! 

Ulla Popken is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to shop! I am loving the choices for this time of year. I look for rich colors and patterns but also fun details like ties or zippers or stripes- all of the things that make an item special! 

Good news! I have two fun looks for you from Ulla Popken in today’s post! I’ll start with a blouse and pants look. I love all of the shades of greens and grays and all of the animal prints in this blouse. It fits great and it has a little zipper detail at the neck and little ruffle sleeves. The pants are also great because not only are they super comfy, but they are super cute! The pants are made of ponte material and are stretchy but the black stripe up the side just adds that extra oomph to the look! 

Here are a few pictures of this look: 









You can shop the blouse here 
You can shop the pants here 

The second look is a two-fer! I’ve styled this dress two different ways for you! I’ve been substitute teaching so I need to be comfy but still cute! I wore this navy dress with some fun earrings and tennis shoes for one look. 

The second look is super easy as well but I added some layers. I belted the dress and added a mustard cardigan and a scarf to tie the look together. This will be great for fall and winter. Cooler temps are already coming for us this week!

Here are a few pics of this dress: 









You can shop the dress here 
You can shop the cardigan here 

I hope you’re getting inspired by all of these fall looks! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals