Style Spotlight: Ulla Popken

Hi friends! Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all off to a fantastic week! In this week’s spotlight I’m showing you a new to me company called Ulla Popken. I’m going to show you two looks today but there are more to come! 

For this first look, it’s all about fall! My son and I visited a field of flowers to take these pictures and it was so fun! I’ll be on the lookout for more places like this! 

The mustard cardigan is heathered and warm and I’ve been basically wearing it nonstop since I got it! It has pockets and it’s longer and just so unbelievably cozy! 

Under the cardigan is a beautiful multi colored three quarter length sleeve tee that is super soft and stretchy. I love the colors for fall! The blues and yellows and oranges are just right! 

Let’s talk about the denim! This denim is so good! It fits me perfectly and I haven’t worn a boot leg jean in years! These are the perfect color and might be a little long on me but I’ve paired them with a heeled bootie so I don’t have to get them hemmed. 

Take a look at this first fun outfit: 











The second look is this beautiful green floral dress! The sleeves are sheer and the rest of the dress is lined with a dark green lining underneath. It has a fun tie at the neck that I left untied. The waist is cinched in and the length is maxi which fit me perfectly for my height- I’m 5’4” for reference. 

I wore this dress out with a friend on Friday night! We went out to get a bite to eat and then to a lipstick making workshop where we made our own custom lipstick! 

Take a look at this one: 











Which one is your favorite? I can’t wait to share more with you from Ulla Popken

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Love that first outfit. I so want to add a mustard cardigan to my closet this fall time.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals