Sunday Style: Girl in a Coffee Shop

What do you get when you take a girl who loves coffee into a coffee shop for a photo shoot? You get a girl who’s smiling and laughing but on the inside really wants to drink that coffee....

I had a chance to meet up with a new photographer friend over the past week and I am thrilled with the outcome! I hope you are too! 

It’s fun to meet up with a friend over coffee- one of my favorite things to do! I love the aroma of the coffee beans in the air and the click clacking of keys on the keyboard and the cute little babies with their mothers who are on a jaunt out while on maternity leave. 

We met at Madcap Coffee in Grand Rapids and shot a few looks this time. I wanted to show off this beautiful dress from Maree Pour Toi that could be a holiday look or just a dressier look to wear to a party or to a wedding. I paired my pink glitter booties with it for some color- cuz you all know I love my color!- and also a little pink clutch to match. I think pink isn’t a spring color but a color that can be worn year round. 

Now, on to the pictures- but a little backstory. The photographer had me stand at the front and center of the coffee shop to get these shots. As customers would come in, they would see me right there and exclaim or compliment and it was both a little fun but also a little nerve wracking to have these people staring at you. I tend to get a little uncomfortable in these situations but as you’ll see, they just made me laugh even more. 















This was a fun shoot day and I’m looking forward to many more! 

My booties are from last year but I’m linking the dress for you here if you’d like to twin with me! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. You look amazing. Plus your boots are awesome.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals