Sunday Style: Snow Queen

Hi friends! Happy Sunday! I’ve been waiting for snow just so I could photograph this outfit! We finally got some this past week so I took a bit of time to capture my Winter Whites.

Everything in this look is from Jessica London and I love how it all came together! I’d check the site often because lots of times they run sales for 50% off or even more! I will also link it all for you so you can shop it if you love any (or all!) of the pieces! 

There isn’t any big story behind this look today other than I love all of the cream/winter whites and I knew as soon as I planned this look that it had to be photographed in front of this beautiful red building. 

I also feel amazing wearing fur- just saying! It’s so luxurious- even if it is faux! This cape is so fun and underneath it is a gorgeous sweater dress. I paired taupe boots with it and I also added some cream gloves. This was one of the coldest days of the year so no pictures of me in just the dress. 

Here’s some pics of this look: 















So here’s the Snow Queen look! What do you think? 

You can shop the dress here (cream is no longer available) 
You can shop the cape here 
You can shop the gloves here 
You can shop the boots here 

I hope you’ve been having a great weekend! We had fun today celebrating our family Christmas. 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals