Sunday Style: A Blue Dress and Free Shoes!

Now that I have your attention...

Today’s blue dress is such a fun little number from SheIn! I love the little ruffle details on the sleeves and the hem. I also love the pearl button details. It’s just such a lovely little blue dress all the way around! 













I paired this dress with some of the most beautiful shoes from Cecelia New York.  These beauties are called the Hibiscus style and they have wrap around straps with a gorgeous flower that you wear on the side. I first saw these shoes and immediately loved them! 

Here’s where it gets good! I’m currently doing a giveaway over on my Instagram page for you to win a pair of your own! You can choose this style or any other style that you love! Make sure to pop over there and enter! 

You can check out Cecelia New York here to see all of their beautiful shoes! 

You can shop the dress here 
You can shop earrings here 
You can shop the shoes here 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Those shoe are amazing,

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals