Sunday Style: Ruffles and Stripes

I bought this top, skirt and shoes months ago. I loved it when the new Atlantic Pacific x Halogen came out at Nordstrom. The pink and green colors just spoke to me in this one since they were so bright and colorful- like me! 

The ruffles on this top and skirt are so fun! I love the v-neck on the top and the fact that it’s belted helps to accentuate the waist. The skirt is also ruffled with a waistline (that you can’t see when wearing the top) but could be paired with another top and tucked in for visibility. 

Let’s talk about the shoes! I wasn’t sure if I would like these since they are more of a flat form type tennis shoe but I do love them! They match this outfit beautifully as well as the other dress that I got from this collection. 

I’m only sorry that I didn’t show it off sooner! I guess I was just waiting for the right time?! 

Enjoy these pics that my friend Meredith took of me early in the morning so we could escape the heat! 

















I added a pair of simple pink earrings and a pink headband for accessories. It’s just so hot that I had to put my hair up! 

You can shop the look here 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Those shoe are too cool.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals