Chic Soul March New Arrivals

Happy Wednesday! I know I haven’t done a WhatUp Wednesday post in forever! Today’s post isn’t one either but it’s even better with some new arrivals that I’m loving over at Chic Soul

I picked out three fun looks to show you all and I can’t wait for you to tell me which one is your favorite! Now you know I keep saying that our temps right now are top notch. The air is fresh and clean, wait, it’s springtime so pollen is everywhere and our allergies are crazy but the sun is out a lot and it’s not too hot or too cold. 

I thought these three looks would be perfect for now or into summer! Let’s start with this dress that is so dreamy! You all love a one shoulder dress and this one is so pretty! It reminds me of a Lilly Pulitzer print but one for plus size since they don’t make them! The dress has plenty of room to it and I think can be dressed up or down. I added a fun pair of blue heels but I would totally wear some white sandals with this as well! I think this is perfect for a wedding or outside party that you might have coming up! It’s really giving me all the beachy vibes too! 













You can shop the dress here 

The second look is this bright yellow top with a pair of denim. I love this look a lot! The yellow is one of my favorite colors and this top is perfect for wearing under a jacket now if it’s chilly or alone with some shorts when it warms up as well! I added denim from my closet and some sandals and a bag that I already had just so you can see how easy it is to accessorize it! 













You can shop the top here 

The last look is this fun dress that can really again be dressed up or down. This is a simple knit dress with pockets and it’s so comfy! It looks great like this on it’s own and you could even make it dressier with some dressier sandals or heels. Make it even more temperature appropriate for you by adding booties and a jacket if it’s still chilly! 













You can shop the dress here 

Which of these Chic Soul looks is your favorite this month? I love how all of these looks can be dressed up or down and can be worn with other items you already have in your closet too! 

Make sure to use my code SANDAEMAR15 so you can get an extra 15% off discount! I can’t wait to see what you get! Spring is the perfect time to refresh some pieces in your closet! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Love that yellow shirt on you.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals