Llamazing Animals Experience

Well it finally happened! I was able to be five years old again and live my best life of being with llamas and all the animals! Thanks to a super fun experience with Llamazing Party Animals all of my dreams came true! 

Now I don’t know about you, but the older I get, the younger I feel like I’m getting. Hear me out- I don’t mean physically, I mean like I enjoy fun things that I missed out on growing up! I’ve often said that I feel like I’m five years old wearing pink and visiting llamas but I wouldn’t have it any other way! 

Llamazing Party Animals will allow you to experience this same personalized experience like I had with a friend, significant other, family, etc. We were hosted by the owners Taylor and Byron and went out to their event space called Arrowwood Events and saw all of the animals. This is the perfect space for weddings as well as even corporate events or parties. I do think it caters more towards weddings personally and has plenty of space for outdoor ceremonies and guests! 

From the moment you park and walk over the footbridge, you’re immersed in a fairy tale of twinkly lights and animal sightings. There are several spots for saying your “I Dos” as well as an outside bar, changing rooms, restrooms and seating areas to make your time there enjoyable. 

We were given access to a private petting zoo of baby goats, a pig and a bunny by a fountain and it was complete with wine and a charcuterie board. The weather was actually quite warm for the day and the whole experience was just fantastic! I think I smiled the entire time! 

Walk over to one set of stables and you’ll see the beautiful horses that they have. Walk over another direction and you’ll see the llamas and the beautiful alpaca named Big Tex. There’s even a miniature horse and a little donkey who will carry around waters for you! All of these animals are available for your ceremonies as well! 

Llamazing Party Animals will also bring the animals to you for a personal experience if that works better for you. I don’t know about you but how much fun would it be to have Big Tex at your birthday party?! 

Be ready for picture overload on this blog post because that’s what is coming at you now! 





















Green dress is from Buxom Couture and you can shop it here 

































White dress is from last year’s Love Shack Fancy collab with Target 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a cool place to go to.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals