Style Me December: Week Two

Well this week has been fun but very challenging since it was so cold! I didn't take many pictures of me outside since it was below freezing most days. 

Day 8 (Sunday) was probably my most favorite day as it was Sugarplum Pinks. I used the Eva Mendes for New York and Company dress that I wore earlier in the year as a jumper and layered it adding a Gap long sleeve button down shirt and an Old Navy heart sweater over top. I also wore these pink shoes from Crocs that I bought in Vegas at the outlet mall a couple of years ago. 

Here's a picture of the dress back in October:


Here's a picture of the entire outfit and some of the details:

Day 9 was Charming Coats. Coincidentally, it was freezing here! I wore a warm and cozy outfit and managed to get a picture outside quickly! I am wearing one of my favorite coats that I bought a couple of years ago from JC Penney and my favorite Zara blanket scarf. 


Day 10 was Pudding So Plum. Well, I went with the plum color for a cardigan from Loft and added some sparkles with a tee from Old Navy and a scarf from Target. Adding some pattern to the mix, I wore a leopard belt over top. I also wore my regular old riding boots from DSW. These have gotten some major wear since I bought them! 


Day 11 was arguably another favorite in my book! It was Stockings With Care so I decided to wear a dress with some "stockings". I wore the dress that I wore for the post One Dress, Three Ways and guess what? Now there's a fourth way! I wore the dress from Target with a polka dot chambray from Old Navy, the leopard belt for even more pattern mixing, navy tights and booties from Charming Charlie. Perhaps the favorite part of all was this beautiful new necklace from J Crew that I got on major sale! 

Here's a reminder of the dress from the original post:


Here's a picture of the outfit for this day:


And here's just me being me with this beautiful necklace! 


Day 12 was Classic Black and White. I chose to wear this knit blazer from Target over top of a flannel from Old Navy and a tee from J Crew Factory. This was fun to do as layering is becoming more and more necessary in this weather! 


Day 13 was Clara Ballerina. Full disclosure that I totally would have worn a beautiful tulle skirt but I has the day off of work and did shopping all day for Christmas and groceries! So I took a picture of the clothes that I was wearing and paired it with the beautiful Alice and Olivia ballerina mug from Starbucks. I wore a flannel from Old Navy and paired it with a bright yellow sweater from aloft last year. I also wore the very first statement necklace that I ever purchased! I love these colors together! 


Day 14 was Rockin' Around. I had every intention on wearing the first outfit but it decided to snow inches and well, that made it totally impractical! This outfit is a tweed moto jacket from Banana Republic (old) a lace top from Loft from last year and a fun metal necklace and earrings from Premier Designs jewelry. It is really more of an edgy rockin' look. 



Sadly, I had to trade this look for something more realistic since we did have to be outside in all of the snow. This Old Navy sweater is cute with an Old Navy plaid and a pretty technicolorfloral statement necklace. Of course comfy boots were a necessity! 


I hope you enjoyed all of the looks from this past week! I'm so glad to participate in this fun challenge! It helps to keep me motivated and mixing up my clothes! Would you have worn anything differently? 

Thanks for reading and following along! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals