I chose a few items that I think would work well for my figure and my lifestyle. I like that this collection has simple lines and simple colors. It makes it easy to mix and match all of the pieces together.
Here are my pics:
1) NYC Skyline Fit and Flare Dress: I am a sucker for a dress - mainly a fit and flare dress, so I am excited to check out this collection and try this dress on in person. I think the design of this dress can be dressed up or down and I love the graphic on it!
2) Crepe Soft Pants: These pants look soft and fun! I like the tapered leg and the look of these pants overall so I am looking forward to seeing these in person as well.
3) Georgette Top: I love the sights and smells of NYC. The taxicabs are one of the amazing things that make this city THIS city. I like the graphic on the sweatshirt and the bold color of the cabs against the blacks. I think it makes it interesting and conversational.
4) NYC Graphic Tee: I like this tee but it's probably something that you can find other places. I think this is reminiscent of something I could find from a street vendor or another store. I will look at this in person though to see how the material feels and lays to see if it is something more special.
5) Graphic Mixed Media Tee: I love the graphic on this tee! I would pick something like this over the previous one- that's just me. This has a crepe front and a jersey back and has a drop tail hem. More things about this shirt make it interesting to me.
6) Tweed Mixed Media Bomber Jacket: This is definitely a jacket I need to see! I love the shape of this and I love it paired with the cobalt! I have a blouse this color in my closet already and I know it would look great together!
So there are my picks for this collection. I am looking forward to heading to the store this weekend to check it out. It is available on line currently and will be in stores on September 26. I don't know how discounted it will be (if any) but it's definitely worth a look-see. Kohl's is great for offering discounts to their card holders and I still have a $10 off birthday coupon that I need to use.
Happy Shopping! Are any of you planning to check this one out? What are your favorites?