November 2014 Week Two Recap

This past week was a roller coaster of weather. It was high in the sixties and then low in the twenties. I think we may have seen the last of fall with the snow that moved in on Sunday night. 

I took Monday off of work because the bank was closed on Tuesday for Veterans Day. I wanted to do a closet clean out and switch out all of the summer stuff to fall and winter. I also found a ton of stuff that I will be posting on Poshmark! I didn't post any outfits on these two days because I decided to take a break from social media and outfit posting. Don't worry- I still looked cute for my lunch and IKEA date with the hubs! 

Wednesday- I played along with the Pinned It, Spinned It challenge and copied a layered look. It was perfect for the changing temps. 


Thursday- Ooh La La this is a fun sweater! I wore my favorite Old Navy items ie everything I get from Old Navy...these houndstooth pants are so fun and I got these boots on clearance from Target! 



Friday- This was a fun day with one of my favorite combos- green and fur. I really loved the colors in this outfit! 


Saturday- I call this my typical Saturday uniform because on the weekend I usually wear a shirt, jeans and sweater- maybe a vest if it's cold enough. 


Sunday- I watched the Anne of Green Gables movies with a friend and sat on the couch all day. It was awesome! I did post about this gorgeous party dress from eShakti and reviewed it on the blog in my latest Sunday Style post. 


Hope your week is off to a great start! Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals