Sunday Style: Blazering a Trail

Well it happened. Winter arrived overnight this weekend and boy is it cold!  I have been wanting to wear this plaid skirt that I thrifted last month so today's Style Me November challenge was perfect! 

I went to Value World last month on Columbus Day since I didn't have to work and looked around for some stuff for our costumes this year. I'll take any reason to look around in a thrift store though really. I found a few things and this skirt was one of them. 

I already knew that I wanted to wear this blazer with elbow patches with this skirt as soon as I found it. Style Me November's theme today is Blazering a Trail. I love it when things work out that way! 

I put this light blue sweater underneath and a pair of dark brown riding boots. I feel like this is an outfit my mom would have worn but I'm not minding it. 

I love the way it turned out and I already have plans for another way to wear this skirt too. Not bad for less than $5! 

Here are some pics from today's look: 







Blazer- Loft (last year)
Sweater- Polo  (super old) 
Skirt- Land's End via Value World 
Boots- Unisa via DSW ( old)
Bag- Target (last year)
Bracelet- Target (last year) 
Necklace- J Crew Factory (recent)

Hope you're having a great Sunday! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. such a great find on that skirt. I have one like it but it doesn't fix me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color combination is so flattering on you! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals