Well I have been busy all weekend listing stuff on Poshmark- my user name is sandaef14 if you're interested...anyways, I thought it would be fun to do a top ten of my favorite posts for 2014. I started the Sunday Style posts to encourage people as they go about their daily lives and give them ideas of things to wear to church, brunch or for recreation.
Here are my top ten pics for the year:
10. Sunday Style: Pinterest-Inspired- This was a fun post during the summer- we went to Greenfield Village for the afternoon for Motor Muster and I was able to pose by some cool cars. The second picture is the pin that inspired this outfit. I've been looking to Pinterest more and more for motivation and inspiration!
P.S. You can follow me on Pinterest too- sandaef14.
8. Sunday Style: Classic Shirtdress- I bought this Land's End navy shirtdress years ago. I didn't wear it that much before but I found a couple of different ways to wear it this year! This was my favorite with the striped wedges and floral clutch.
7. Sunday Style: Born in the Wrong Era- I love this dress! This was something I said I pictured my mom wearing! I love the bow and I thought these shoes went perfectly with it! Such a fun shoot that day too!
6. Sunday Style: Holiday Style on a Budget- This was a more recent post but I loved that everything I wore came from Target! It just goes to show you that you don't have to spend a million to look like a million!
5. Sunday Style: Skirting the Issue- I love everything about this outfit! I love the pattern-mixing, the floral skirt, the faux leather jacket and the shoes! This was definitely a fun fall outfit!
4. Sunday Style: Fall Florals- I loved the location where we shot this photo and thought it was the perfect background for this post! This dress is so cute and I loved it with the jean jacket over top!
3. Sunday Style: High Tea with Lemon- I showcased this dress that I wore to tea with friends. This was one of the items on my Forty Before Forty list and I thought this dress was so perfect for it!
2. Sunday Style: Pinterest-Inspired- It's no coincidence that this outfit was also a favorite of mine and was inspired by Pinterest. This is also one of my highest liked photos on Instagram! I took this outfit and recreated it cheaper and worn by a real woman.
1. Sunday Style: Ladylike in eShakti- My favorite pick and my most liked photo on Instagram! This dress is absolutely perfect and I loved being able to showcase a look for the holidays. I have since ordered a couple other dresses from them as I love the custom option and knowing this dress was made just for me!
Those are my picks for 2014 Sunday Style! I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did! It has been so much fun this year posting on Sundays and I'm looking forward to being back at it in 2015!
Thanks for reading and following along with me! Happy Sunday!