Style Spotlight: Dainty Jewell's

I am thrilled for the opportunity to review this company that I found on Instagram! For someone like me who is more of a modest fashion blogger, I am always interested in finding new brands to try and review with my readers and followers. I love to spread the word and share my thoughts with all of you!

Dainty Jewell's is a company that was founded by a sixteen year old girl who wanted to design beautiful and modest apparel. I love that it has a vintage flair to it and the patterns and shapes are both flattering and exquisite. You can tell the love that is put into each design by the beautiful craftsmanship of each item. 

I am wearing a dress called the Lauren and I will admit that I was in love as soon as I saw it. The pattern and colors on this dress are amazing! So much attention to detail right down to the tiny gold buttons on the sleeves! I added a gold glitter belt and clutch today and some bow pumps but this dress is so classic that it can be worn multiple ways. The pattern is so simple yet so elegant and will easily be a staple in my closet for years to come. 

Here are a few pictures of the Lauren dress that I am wearing:









Dainty Jewell's has a variety of items to choose from on their website. They have an array of dresses and skirts, bridesmaids dresses and plus sizes too. They have a wide presence on social media too so you can keep up with them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. 

I think you'll love this store as much as I do and we are partnering together to offer you a discount code for extra 10% off using the code CURVYGIRLONTHERUN10 through December 20th! I hope you'll take advantage of the discount and check out their fabulous pieces! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. I simply adore that colors and pattern on this dress! Nice find.

    Janeane
    www.designingfrommycloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals