February 2015 Week One Recap

It.is.cold. Way too cold to go outside and do anything so I thought I'd play catch up on outfits. You can see by all of the snow in my pictures that it's been cold here lately. I find I am not as creative during the winter since I have to bundle up to go anywhere. It's also hard to get out and get good pictures since the temperatures are so low. I am still getting dressed everyday, I may just not get a picture to document it! 


Monday, Feb 2- Snow Day! No outfit post on this day. 

Tuesday, Feb 3-  Black and white and mint for back to work on Tuesday! Loving these pixie pants with the faux fur vest! My bag says "It's okay to stare"....



Sweater and pants- Old Navy (last year)
Faux fur vest- Kohls (old)
Boots- Kohl's (old)
Clutch- Express (last year)

Wednesday, Feb 4- I like big bows and I cannot lie...I wore a blouse with a huge bow. I also loved this combo of cobalt and tomato red! 



Blouse- Banana Republic (old)
Sweater- Loft (last year)
Skirt- Ann Taylor (old)
Boots- Sam and Libby for Target (old)
Bag- Jordana Paige (online- link at top of blog and it's 1/2 off right now!)

Thursday, Feb 5- I must have liked the color combo so much that I wore it again! Seriously though, bright colors make my day better and make me happier- especially in all of this cold and snow! 


Sweater- Loft (last year)
Shirt- Old Navy (old)
Pants- Eloquii (last year)
Boots- Kohl's (old)

Friday, Feb 6- More cold and more layers and I piled on the jewels along with all of the clothes. Pattern mixing at its finest! 



Vest- Lands End (old)
Sweater and shirt- Old Navy (old)
Jeans- Eloquii (last year)
Boots- DSW (old)

Saturday, Feb 7- I wore my heart sweater on this day for my friend, Ellen, and her Sweetheart Sweater day. It was so fun seeing all of the hearts all day! 


Sweater and shirt- Old Navy (old)
Jeans- JC Penney (old)
Boots- DSW (old)

There's the looks for that week! I'll be recapping week two soon too since I'm getting far behind! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals