February 2015 Week Two Recap

I'm getting caught up with my weekly outfit recap posts today instead of posting a new Sunday Style post. I'm also off relaxing at the spa getting a massage and facial... It's been a busy couple of weeks for me at work so I tend to fall behind on the blog when that happens. Because I have more work, I tend to have other things to keep me busy after work as well. 

I had a good week of outfits and more importantly, this was the week that I had some nasty words said to me and had some wonderful and kind words spoken to me. I really appreciate all of the love and support that you all have given me! 

Here's the outfits for the second week of the month:


Sunday, Feb 8-  Such a great dress! I made this a little more fun for Valentine's Day with a clutch and some bangles and a pop of red. 



Dress- Eloquii (last year)
Shoes- JustFab (online recent)
Jacket- Kohl's (last year)
Clutch- Poshmark
Bangles- Jet Chic Arm Candy (recent online)

Monday, Feb 9-  Some fair isle and pops of neon and orange. Another day, another sweater and jeans...


Sweater- J Crew Factory (last year)
Jeans- Eloquii (last year)
Necklace- Poshmark
Boots- DSW (old)
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom Rack)

Tuesday, Feb 10-  no outfit post on this day

Wednesday, Feb 11- I am sporting the sweater with the DIY heart elbow patches and decided to do a bit of pattern mixing too! 


Vest- Land's End (last year)
Sweater- Loft (old)
Shirt- Old Navy (old)
Jeans- Eloquii (last year)

Thursday, Feb 12- I am wearing some faux leather and lace for a style challenge on this day. Loving this new jacket from Avenue! 



Jacket- Avenue (recent)
Top- Loft (old)
Jeans- Lane Bryant (old)
Necklace- J Crew Factory (last year)
Boots- DSW (old)

Friday, Feb 13- Lovebirds! Getting ready for Valentine's Day and wearing this fun tee! 


Tee- J Crew (last year)
Necklace- Bauble Bar via Pop Sugar Must Have Box

Hope you're all having a great weekend! Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. Love the black and white dress.

    P.S. I'm blogging over at http://www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals