March 2015 Book Club Selection

It's here! The next book that is on tap for our book club! Courtney picked this one and I'm excited to read it! I've got a trip out of town next week so I'm looking forward to some quiet time and reading. I just got it in the mail but it is available at some libraries. I purchased it from Target online but I know that Amazon and Barnes and Noble also carry it. 


I don't know a lot about this book but I do know a movie was made about it. I have read mixed reviews so I am looking forward to reading it and reviewing it on my own. 

Switching gears: did you read last month's book "The Summer Kitchen"? What did you think about it? I thought it was a good book and I loved the volunteer work and the story that went along with it. I also liked that it was told from two points of view. I think that element adds interest to a story when we see it through more than one person's eyes. We all said that we enjoyed the book when we met last week for Book Club. Good pick, Rebekah! 

Let me know if you've read this month's pick or if you're planning to read it. Don't spoil it here in the comments though for us! 

Happy Reading! Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals