January 2015 Week Four Recap

I'm a little behind this week in posting but I've been super busy and just haven't had time to write. I wanted to recap the last week of January because I had a lot of fun getting dressed! 


Sunday, Jan 25- I recapped this whole look on the blog earlier under a Sunday Style post. Read all about this comfortable look! 



Monday, Jan 26- I love mustard and burgundy together but I spiced it up with a striped tee and a plaid scarf. Loving the results! 


Scarf- Zara (old)
Sweater and tee- Loft (old)
Jeans- Land Bryant (old)
Boots- DSw (old)

Tuesday, Jan 27- I am in love with this combo! So colorful and fun for this day! 



Sweater- Banana Republic (old)
Pants- Eloquii (last fall)
Shoes- Old Navy (old)
Pearls- JCrew Factory (old)
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom Rack (recent)

Wednesday, Jan 28- I enjoyed wearing my initial sweater and plaid pants again! I always say I don't care if it's past Christmas, I will wear plaid if I want! 



Sweater and shirt- Old Navy (old)
Pants- Old Navy (last year)
Boots- Charming Charlie (old)

Thursday, Jan 29- I didn't have time to take a proper picture on this day but I did like the stripes and polka dots with cobalt and leopard! 


Sweater- Target (old)
Pants- Lane Bryant (old)
Bracelet- Gifted
Scarf- Gifted 
Boots- Target (old)

Friday, Jan 30- I was in love with the pattern mixing on this day! A new combination for me from older items and I was loving it! 



Necklace- Stella and Dot (old)
Blouse- J Crew (old)
Jacket- Target (old)
Jeans- Avenue (old)
Boots- DSW (old)
Purse- Jordana Paige (recent online- link at top of blog)

Saturday, Jan 31- I said sometimes you have to be the star of your own show. Truth: I felt like a star seeing this fun necklace while out running errands before the big snow storm! 


Sweater- Loft (old)
Necklace- Loft (recent on Final Sale)

Well there you have it! The final looks of January! I thought the month flew by and it's hard to believe we are already one week into February! I'm itching to break out my dresses and skirts and shoes for warmer temps! How about you all? 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals