March 2015 Week One Recap

Yes, I realize it's the middle of March now. I realize that this thing called life gets in the way sometimes of doing other things like blogging or even cleaning and laundry, etc. You get the picture. 

Well, the first week of March I spent a few days in Charlotte, NC for work. Meetings, meetings and more meetings. I'll tell you though- I love going and being with my co-workers and friends! It's just not the same on conference calls or WebEx as it is being live in the room. I enjoyed a nice room, plenty of food and lots of laughter and friendship. 

Here's a recap of the few looks that I posted that week: 


Monday, March 2- I played along with a Pinterest- inspired outfit for this day. It makes me wonder what we ever did without Pinterest and Instagram for inspiration! 


Dress- Target (earlier this year)
Cardigan- New York and Company (old)
Shirt- Old Navy (old)
Necklace- JCrew Factory (old)
Bracelet- The Limited (earlier this year)
Bag- Jordana Paige (online- available through the link in my blog)
Boots- DSW (old)

Tuesday, March 3- A travel day for me and I took the opportunity to wear this outfit that I've been wanting to wear for a while! I also changed into a black skirt and shoes for a dinner when I arrived in Charlotte but didn't get a chance to snap a pic! 


Sweater- J Crew (earlier this year)
Shirt- JCrew Factory (old)
Jeans- Eloquii (old)
Boots- DSW (old)

Wednesday, March 4- My first full day of meetings that lasted all day followed by a dinner out with co-workers. You've seen this dress since I just wore it the previous Sunday in my Sunday Style post. I wore exactly the same jacket, shoes and belt that I wore on Sunday and received tons of compliments! By the way, how cool is that tv in the mirror? 


Dress- Eloquii (recent)
Jacket- Kohl's (earlier this year)
Belt- New York and Company (old)

Thursday, March 5- Another full day of meetings followed by dinner. My sweet friend and coworker snapped this picture for me while we were on a break. I thought I'd show off this fantastic scuba material suit from Eloquii! I loved this look so much too and it was not only professional, but so comfortable! 


Jacket and Pants- Eloquii (recent)
Shirt- Ann Taylor (old)
Shoes- Loft (earlier this year)
Necklace- Stella and Dot (old) 

So there's the recap for the week! Short and sweet since I didn't post a whole lot of pictures! Thanks for reading and following along with me! Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals