March 2015 Week Two Recap

The second week of March was a home run fashion-wise for me. I had a lot of fun getting dressed and sharing all of these looks with you all! It was getting a little warmer, snow was starting to melt and Spring was on the way! 


Here's the scoop on these looks: 

Monday, March 9- I had something else totally planned to wear on this day but I ended up going into an office for work and wanted to wear something more office-appropriate. This look was fun and was just fine for me to work by myself...


Jacket- Ave Plus (recent)
Shirt- J Crew (last year)
Pants- Eloquii (recent)
Shoes- Dexter (via goodwill) 

Tuesday, March 10- I did two looks for this day since I wrote a post about these Gap Factory Slim City pants. I did a look for work and a look for play. I liked both of them a lot! 


Jacket- Eloquii (recent)
Shirt- J Crew Factory (recent)
Pants- Gap Factory (recent)
Shoes- Old Navy (last year)


Sweater and Shirt- Loft (recent)
Pants- Gap Factory (recent)
Scarf- Gap (last year)
Shoes- Target (last year)
Bag- Philip Lim for Target (2013)

Wednesday, March 11- Coffee straight up! Loving this tee and it's really so true! It was warmer this day too which was nice for a light jacket and an iced coffee. 



Tee- Banana Republic (recent)
Jacket- J Crew Factory (last year)
Skirt- Loft (recent)
Shoes- Loft (last year)
Scarf- old

Thursday, March 12- I did a pinned it, Spinned it look for this day and didn't take a picture of the full outfit. You'll notice I did a vibrant pattern mix though and I'm loving the outcome! 


Shirt- Target (old)
Pants- Old Navy (old)
Shoes- J Crew Factory (old)
Bracelet- gifted

Friday, March 13- Friday the 13th! I'm not superstitious as things that might go wrong don't limit themselves to only this day...Lots of pretty colors and still loving my green midi! PS This Sole Serum is so awesome! I used it the week before too when I was out walking around in heels for my meetings! 



Shirt- Old Navy (old)
Skirt- Eloquii (last year)
Shoes- Target (via Goodwill)
Clutch- Stella and Dot (recent)
Bracelet- The Limited (recent)

Saturday, March 14- I did a super easy look for this day of running around and getting stuff done. We also went over to my in-laws house for a casual breakfast. 


Sweater- Target (last year)
Shirt- Old Navy (last year)
Jeans- Ave Plus (old)
Necklace- J Crew (old)
Shoes- BOC via DSW (old)

Well there are all of the looks! Every day it seemed like something totally different and that makes me happy! Remember to wear clothes that make you happy whether it's colors, textures or the shape. Wearing an outfit that I like always puts me in a good mood! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. so many great outfit this week. Hard to pick a favorite.

    www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals