What I Wore: April 2015 Part One

I decided it was becoming time consuming to post my pictures and write about outfits every week. Today is April 21 and I am just now recapping the first half of the month so I know I am behind!  I thought this way I could recap some or all of the outfits if I really wanted to but do it in my own time making it easier for me. 

Here are some of the highlights for the first half of April:


I spent almost a week in Grand Rapids so I had some fun background pics during the first half of the month! 

Here's the breakdown: 

I love this denim jacket and you'll see a lot of it this Spring! I paired it this day with my LuLaRoe Cassie pencil skirt and some fun striped wedges for added interest to this outfit. 


This day, my son and I went to the Grand Rapids Art Museum (GRAM). I wanted something casual yet classy and I felt great wearing this outfit around town. 


I worked in the office for this day so I had some fun with color blocking and wearing bright colors. I felt fantastic in this outfit!


Another day in Grand Rapids- we spent this day walking around and this pic was taken by The Blue Bridge- one of my favorite places in the city! 


Easter Sunday! I love this custom made eShakti dress! I felt like it was so lady-like with the floral and also so classic! I loved my accessories that day too- especially the shoes! You can check out my Sunday Style post for all of the details on this outfit! 



 Last outfit in Grand Rapids and it had started to get cooler so I was glad I got to wear this sweater one more time before packing it away! Also, these Target shoes are so comfy! 



Another denim jacket outfit but I'm loving it paired with the blues, browns and olive green! 



I wore this custom blue denim dress for Autism Awareness Day. I love the dress but also supporting my friends who have kids with autism! 


Quite possibly my favorite outfit of the month so far was this Sunday Style post with the floral midi skirt and striped top! Check out the post for all of the details! 



I hope your start of April was great and just as colorful and bright as mine! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals