Sunday Style: Avenue Style

This dress. So fun! The print and the cut of this dress make it easy to be dressed up or down. In my case, I paired some metallic pumps and pearls with it for an effortless Sunday Style look. The lovely folks over at Avenue Plus recently sent me this dress along with some of the other items pictured below to spotlight on the blog. I've got to tell you that all of the items that I received from them have been both trendy and contemporary yet comfortable and practical! 

Here are a few pics of today's dress:





Dress- Avenue Plus (recent)
Shoes- Banana Republic (old)
Clutch- Express (last year)
Pearls- J Crew Factory (old)
Right hand bracelets- J Crew Factory (old)
Bangles- Jet Chic Arm Candy (online)

I mentioned there were a few items I was sent. I also received this adorable tunic and these jeans pictured below as well as the pale pink jacket in the last picture. 



Thanks again to Avenue for these awesome pieces! I'm already looking forward to wearing them again! Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals