April 2015 Book Club Selection

It's April which means we are reading (or in my case have already read) a new book for book club! This month's pick is from Kelly and it is called the Book of Unknown Americans by Christina Henriquez. 

Here's a picture of the cover:


As I mentioned, I have already read the book. It's a pretty quick read and I will not spoil anything by talking about it here yet! I got in paperback at Target but you can find it online or at the library.

Did you read last month's book, Her? I'm curious what you thought about it if you did. I thought it was kind of weird and creepy and I kept expecting more. It was a good book but a little disappointing in who "Her" was and what that was all about...

Happy Reading! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals