Sunday Style: Easter Style

Easter 2015. It's kind of a different year, this year. My son and I are out in Grand Rapids visiting family and taking some time off for Spring Break! We've been having fun hanging out and going to museums and movies and swimming and everything else fun! 

For today's Sunday Style post I'm recapping my outfit that I wore to brunch today! I got this dress from EShakti a while back and am just now getting around to finally wearing it since the temps have warmed up a bit. I love the vibrant florals and the shoes were the finishing touch! 

Here are a few pics of me this morning in downtown Grand Rapids:






Dress- eShakti (custom- last year)
Shoes- J Crew Factory (earlier this year)
Clutch- Banana Republic (last year)
Pearls- J Crew Factory (old)

I hope you all have been having a great Easter! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. Happy Easter. Love your shoe.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. The style and colors, as well as the accessories.....it's all very flattering! You look great! Hope you had a nice Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this look on you Sandae! So springy and Easter festive.

    Janeane
    Designing From My Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look. I love the pattern of the dress and the shoes is a perfect match. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals