Black and White with a Pop

Black and white is classic. I love the colors together or separately. If you know me though, you know I'm more about color. I love basic colors like this but I like to let's say, snazz it up a little?! 

I could have paired a regular solid top with this splash dance skirt from Ollie Marie Boutique but I decided to pair this lace one with it instead since it's one of my favorites. And black and white goes with black and white, right? But it needed something else so why not these adorable neon yellow pumps? This gave it the perfect pop of color that I was looking for! 

Here's a few pictures of this fun look: 






And if you love this skirt as much as I do (or Ollie Marie Boutique), use the code sandaemarch for 20% off your order! Happy shopping! 

Blouse- Target (old)
Skirt- Ollie Marie Boutique (online recent)
Belt- New York and Company (recent)
Pumps- DSW (recent)
Bag- Express (old)

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Black and White is a classic combo. Love how you added the pop of yellow in your outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals