Style Spotlight: Ellis & Co.

Today I am sharing a new favorite boutique with you all, Ellis & Co.! I love supporting local boutiques and small businesses and this Gruver, Texas one is one that you all don't want to miss!

I thought I would show you all two different looks so you could see the variety of products that Ellis & Co. has to offer. The first look is featuring this beautiful floral kimono with a pair of jeans. I wore this out to dinner when I was in Grand Rapids visiting last week. Such a fun look!





The second look is a fun aztec print dress. I wore this to school to teach and topped it off with a jean jacket too. This dress is so comfortable! I love the fun print and when it gets a little warmer, I'll ditch the tights and pair it with some sandals!





Make sure you all check out this online boutique and use the code "Curvy15" to get 15% off of your purchase. Happy shopping! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals