Sunday Style: Coral Crush

Summer is here and the warmth is upon us. I love all things warm including colors. One of my favorite colors that I am crushing on right now is coral. I think coral is an especially pretty color for the warmer months because it is all about nature and the beautiful colors and scenery around us.




This beautiful karinadresses dress is one of my current faves. The colors are so fantastic for the warmer months! No need to worry about a jacket or being too dressed up or down as this dress is so versatile! I love the neckline of the Katharine dress because I can easily wear a fun necklace with it.  I chose a turquoise color since I thought it added a nice color to the Rosy Posy dress pattern that is white, coral and blue.




And let's talk about these sandals! They are for sure my current favorite sandals and I am looking for all of the outfits to wear them with! The color is fantastic and the wedge heel! Oh, I love a good wedge! But also the ties are such a fun addition to the Jayden sandals! I will be wearing these all summer! These are from Just Fab- not a member? You should be! They have awesome sales and deals all the time for their members! Let me know if you want to join and I will send you a referral code!




Here are some pics of this dress and sandal combo:








Dress- Karinadresses- online- recent (shop through the link on the side of my blog)
Sandals- Just Fab- online-recent
Necklace- Lane Bryant- recent


I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!


Thanks for reading and following along with me!


Sandae



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals