WhatUp Wednesday #5

Hey, friends! What's up? Wow has it been a week! The heat has been on full blast in Texas (duh!) and I am learning to do some new things this summer. Today was fun as I rode the DART for the first time to get to downtown Dallas for an all day meeting. I wore this fancy Lularoe Amelia and was comfortable and felt great. I love Lularoe! Their mission to make women look good and feel good is definitely a winner for me!


Here's me early this morning getting ready to ride the train:



What else has been happening? Well, let's see. I went to a friend's house for a birthday party on Sunday but then checked out this Buddhist temple nearby. It was beautiful to see the statues and the architecture. We then went to Eatzi's for dinner which is this super cool place. It's a market but you can also stay there and eat and warm up your food if necessary. I got the turkey meatloaf, twice baked potato and some almondine green beans. This was more than enough food for several meals. My friend and I stayed and talked and drank wine outside and it was the perfect evening.


Here are a few pics of our adventures:





On Friday, part of our team went out to eat for lunch for barbeque. Someone claimed this was the best BBQ place in Texas, but I still think Hutchins might be the winner. We went to Pecan Lodge which is in Deep Ellum and it was awesome to see the artwork of the murals on buildings and the environment. The best part is probably ordering a "trough" so we didn't have to stand in line- meat orders of 5lbs or more can get in the Express line!




Here's some pics of our food and fun:



Let's see, I finished the second season of the Serial podcast and boy, was it good! I started S-Town and finished it too. I didn't see the ending coming and I was so intrigued the entire time. This helped me pass the time while out at the pool and running errands. Such a good story!




There's a website you should check out if you are looking for anything for moms or miscellaneous items. It is called momwishes and you can even get a free dress when you order something. Check it out!




A couple of pics from my outfits over the past week, which wasn't a ton since I didn't post Friday through Sunday:




Hope you all are having a great week!


Thanks for reading and following along with me!


Sandae





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals