Sunday Style: Polka Dots and Bows, Oh My!

Today's post features this beautiful dress from Dainty Jewell's! I love this dress so much! From the secretary's bow in the front to the polka dots to the colors to the style of this dress, I love it all!


This dress is called the Vintage Belle dress. It is available in sizes XS- 3X and is also available in girls sizes if you want to match your little princess! It is fully lined and the material is soft and dreamy! This dress is such a classic and can be worn everywhere-from church to work to events!


Here are a few pics of this gorgeous dress:








I paired it with red bow heels and a clutch with matching pink and red embellishments. I think it adds a little festivity to this look. I would also wear it with riding boots to work and carry a tan bag. I think it is so versatile!


Dress- Dainty Jewell's (online recent)
Heels- Just Fab (online last year)
Clutch- Express (last year)


Thanks for reading and following along with me!


Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals