Sunday Style: Black and White

It is currently raining and thundering outside. A good day to stay home! I actually went out earlier though and did some browsing (check out my Instagram stories for more) and enjoyed a yummy pasta dinner. Bloggers including myself often do picture days or photo shoot days and photograph multiple looks at one time. This was the case with this look today. I actually did this one last week when it was sunny out- that's why you see the sunglasses...


Life isn't always black and white like this beautiful Sabrina jumpsuit from Atelier Sorokka. Sometimes we are faced with difficult decisions or choices that we have to make. I know I was faced with a couple this week and I know it is mentally and emotionally exhausting to think about whether or not you did the right thing. There's a lot of gray in the world...


Anyways, let's focus on this jumpsuit for a moment, shall we? Atelier Sorokka is one of my new partners for 2018 and I love all of their styles! I have a few pieces from them that I will be sharing so I thought I would start with this jumpsuit first and then show you some more dresses.


These items including this jumpsuit were custom made for me! I love when I can work with brands that either design clothes in all sizes for women or custom make them for us. I love that my body type can be taken into account when purchasing items.


I will be honest with you-because I always am- but I don't like the way this looks on my belly. I sure don't look anything like the model that I linked you to in this off the shoulder jumpsuit! I am sure if you have been following me for a while, you can see that I have put on some winter weight...I have to get back to my exercising and eating better. But anyways, I have a friend who told me that she thought I was better than that to conform to standards of the world when it comes to my body type. She's right-I need to embrace the curves and my body like I normally do and put it out there and let it show!
Here are a few pictures of this jumpsuit- My future is so bright I gotta wear shades! Bonus points  if you can name the movie that quote is from...












Heels- Just Fab (online) old
Purse- Sam Moon Trading Co (Frisco TX store) recent

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! I know I enjoyed mine!
Thanks for reading and following along with me!
Sandae


Comments

  1. Love how you added the red heels to it. Also I thing the top looks great on you.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals