Style Spotlight: Swap.com

For today's post, I want to share with you all an online consignment store called swap.com. This was my first experience using this site so I thought I'd share more with you all. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen my live video I did while unboxing everything I got. If you didn't, it's okay because I'm going to give you a recap! 

The process of checking out the site and ordering was very easy. Picking out items wasn't as easy because I wanted to put so much in my cart! I love how they show you new arrivals and of course you can also filter by size and color etc for easier selections. I also love how they label each item with the condition of it as well as other pertinent information. I was given a credit from swap.com so I had a budget to stay within and I also wanted to purchase items that were brand new or gently worn. 

I thought I'd look for something that would be great to wear on a date or out to dinner or to a play. Something I could get a little bit dressed up for. I also thought I'd look for summer dresses or sandals since it will be warm here soon. 

Here's the look I picked for a fancier occasion- I'm in love with this dress! It fits great and I paired it with some simple nude heels and a leopard bag but I could also dress it down with a denim jacket and booties if I wanted. As I wear the other items, I will also post pics of those! 





I'm showing you all pics below of all of the items that I purchased- all of these items were either brand new or barely worn. Swap.com requires all of the items to be clean and pressed and in good condition. Everything I received met all of my expectations and everything fit well! 













I was so happy to find a pair of Sarah Jessica Parker's shoes! I remember when they first came out and the grosgrain ribbon on the back and me saying I really want a pair of those! They are also in green which is my favorite color. Bonus! The other two pairs of shoes came in boxes and were unworn. They are great neutrals to wear for spring and summer! 

The other two dresses that I purchased were also in excellent condition. The straight dress is from eloquii which I love and the other dress is from Dress Barn. I'm looking forward to wearing the maxi when I go on vacation to someplace warm! 

I loved my experience with swap.com and I know you all will too! Use the code BEMINE25 for 25% off your purchase for first time shoppers! You are sure to find something that you love for any occasion! 

Let me know if you purchase anything and how you enjoyed your experience. Happy shopping! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Love the teal dress. Can't wait to see how you style it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals