Style Spotlight: Fashom

Hey guys! It’s been a while since I’ve done a whole post for a brand in the Spotlight but this one is special and I needed to share it with you! 

Fashom is a subscription box company that offers options for all sizes including plus, maternity and petite. You can also request a styling session whenever you are in the mood for one which I think is awesome! Let me walk you through my experience on Fashom.com

You sign up and create a style profile either on the app or online here. The style profile asks you about your preferences and sizes. You can also select certain styles that you like over others. After you create the style profile, then a stylist will begin to style outfits for you. In a couple of  days, you will get an email which will contain choices in it. That’s definitely something I loved about this service is that I have a say in what I want sent to me! There are seven pieces selected  and you will choose five for your box. 

Once you get your box, you can try on and then send back anything you don’t want or you can keep it all! Another thing I love is that there is a 25% discount fee if you keep three or more items. That really helps when you love some or even all your items but maybe can’t afford to keep all of them this time. 

The first two styling sessions are free which is what?! Free?! Who even does this? Then after the first two, there is a $15 styling fee each time which will be credited to your purchase  when you keep items. 

I was impressed with the quality of the items that I received and I actually kept my whole box. I was thrilled with the basics that aren’t really basics and the colors are so perfect for fall! I took pics of every thing that I received and you all can tell me what you think as well! 

Here are some pics and I’ll share the items in each pic: 









This was the first outfit- two pieces that were in my box. The end result with booties and a hat is my favorite! These are Kut from the Kluth corduroy jeans and a beautiful floral cold shoulder top that is Skies are Blue brand.  What do you think of this one? I’m kind of smitten! 













This is the anatomy of making an outfit at its finest! The criss cross top is so cute and it’s paired with this beautiful teal open cardigan that has little tie details. These are with Kut From the Kloth skinny jeans and the outfit ends with a hat and booties and blanket scarf for the ultimate fall look! 

Which look is your favorite? 

I hope you all enjoy this service as much as I do! You can check them out online at Fashom.com or on Instagram @myfashom. 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. So going to have to check this box out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to check this out. I looooove that you get to be part of the styling process!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals