WhatUp Wednesday #41

It’s Wednesday and I am writing on the blog again! Finally! I will try to be more consistent but you know this is for fun and sometimes I just don’t feel like having fun! Anyways, I’ve been doing a few things on my to do list while I am waiting for that job offer that I hope will happen soon! I put it out into the universe what I want and I’ve been learning to be a badass so there’s that! I’ve been applying and I just entered a contest with a friend of who will find a job first so I want to win!! 

I’ll show you today’s look before I get started on what else I’ve been up to. This oh so cute polka dot jumpsuit from SheIn is super cute and so comfy! Both are important in my book! I’ve really been loving everything that I get from SheIn and I hope you all have been trying them out and loving them too! Make sure to use my code curvygirl20 that’s good when you order Plus Size clothing of $59+! 







So this past week was Halloween and my son dressed up as Bob Ross. I’m like finally his Afro came in handy! He had fun going out with his friends and trick or treating. 



I went to the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden again this past week. It’s so nice having a membership! I wrote about it in my blog post on Sunday but I loved seeing the pumpkin village and all of the fall decor this time! The last time I went was in August and none of that was there. They were already setting up for Christmas when we were there this past week so next time I go I’m sure I’ll see all of the completed decorations! 

I also visited the Mary Kay Museum which is in Dallas at the bottom of the Mary Kay HQ building. I’ve been wanting to visit and see what was there and it’s free so why not? I stopped in and enjoyed seeing relics of older makeup and skin care lines as well as all of the awards that she won! She was such a brilliant entrepreneur and gave a lot to charity as well. It wasn’t a big place to tour so might take an hour at the most if you read everything and take it slowly. I would recommend if you like that sort of thing to stop in one day and visit. 














A couple of weeks ago I hosted an event at the Loft store in Tyler, TX. Loft recently launched plus sizes and only has them in a few stores- this was one and they asked me to come out and have fun with the customers who came into shop. We had snacks and drinks and giveaways and it was a fun night trying on clothes and mingling with the guests and staff. Here’s some pics from the night: 



















The midterm election was yesterday and boy, I’m disappointed with Texas but happy for so much change especially with females in elected positions! I’m looking forward to the next election for hopefully even more change! 

I think that’s about it for this week! I need to stay up on these posts so I don’t have so much to say in a week! Here’s a few outfits that I might not have had on the blog yet from this past week: 







Pants and coat from Curves With Purpose-shop pants here and coat here 
Camo Bag is from Fredi Alynn can be found here 





Dress is from Eloquii and can be found here 








Suit is from Pink Clove UK



This is a Lularoe outfit! Lularoe Sarah, Gigi and Jill. 



Jumpsuit is from Ollie Marie Boutique and can be found here 


Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. First off good luck job hunting. Also congrats on hosting the loft event. I totally have missed some of these outfit on your IG.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals