Sunday Style: Athletic Style

Let’s get this one thing straight. I am in no way athletic. However, I do like to participate in activities like yoga, Zumba, walking, etc. I love watching athletes do their thing. Sink that ball, get that touchdown, you know all that stuff! 

I love wearing athletic clothing that feels good and looks good! I am all about that athleisure life! It’s hard sometimes to find clothes that I like to wear but I find Fabletics to have some of the best! 

In today’s post, I’m wearing the Fearless outfit by Kelly Rowland. It includes a sports bra, high waisted leggings and a cropped jacket. Perfect for today’s rainy weather! I love the outfits from Fabletics and this one is no exception! 

The sports bra has silver straps in the back and is so cool! It’s very supportive for a low impact sports bra. The leggings hold me in well and I highly recommend them! The jacket looks great with this outfit but can be worn with other things as well! 

What do you think of this look? Fun for wearing to work out and much more! 









I hope your Sunday was great! It’s cold and a bit rainy today but it’s been a good weekend anyways! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals