Sunday Style: Perfect Pink Suit

Happy Sunday! Full disclosure. I decided to post this pink suit even though I don’t necessarily like the pictures I took. Does that ever happen to you where you have an outfit or a look in your head and then you try it and you wonder what is wrong with it?? I felt a little like this today. I felt like maybe it’s the tank top under it or the shoes or who knows? Sometimes we just have those days! 

A perfect pink suit indeed! This one is a great weight and can be worn buttoned or open as I’m wearing it. The pants are supposed to be ankle length but on me are always longer since I’m shorter. I paired some black booties under it with just a simple black tank and some hair and ear jewelry. It’s a simple yet polished look. 

We also experimented with a more industrial look by hanging out and snapping some pics near a loading dock. It’s hard to get the perfect pics but I do love a good sitting on the stairs pic! 

What do you all think of this look? 













Suit- Eloquii
Boots- Jessica London  

I hope you’ve all had a good weekend! I did a lot of lounging and watching Netflix and cooking and relaxing. 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals