WhatUp Wednesday #71

What’s up friends? Happy Wednesday! Last week was a doozy so I’m glad for a more low key week this week for sure! 

Last week I told you all I would tell you more about the blogger brunch that I attended on Tuesday. I had an excellent time with Liz from With Wonder and Whimsy and Anne from Curls and Contours! We had time to eat a delicious brunch that Liz fixed and then have girl talk and then shop talk. We went downtown Northville and walked around and had a lavender latte. It was such a wonderful time! 

I wore this beautiful Eloquii jumpsuit that looks a little like pajamas but I’m not at all mad about it. It is seriously comfortable- I drove about 5 hours that day in the car and it was not even wrinkled! It’s silky on the outside and soft on the inside- and it buttons up the front which is great! 

Here are some pictures from our day: 



































You can shop the jumpsuit here 

Here are some other outfits that you might have missed this last week: 



Skirt and top are from Jessica London. You can shop the top here and the skirt here







All three of these outfits above are from Christopher and Banks and are all linked in my last post! 



Dress is from Eloquii and you can shop it here.



I wore this dress a different way with a denim jacket and sneakers for a different look! You can shop the dress from Ori here

I really did not have much else going on this past week! I was busy with teaching and then taking pics for upcoming content mostly! 

I am looking for ideas or suggestions of what other types of content you’d like to see on the blog and on Instagram. Leave a comment below if you have something for me! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals