Sunday Style: November Stylogic Box

Happy Sunday! This weekend has been nice and relaxing and I’ve gotten a lot done! I got a new box from Stylogic and I unboxed it over on my Instagram stories earlier last week. I wanted to show off the pieces that I received and how I styled them so here goes! 

Have you heard of Stylogic? It’s a subscription box company that sends five pieces to you at a time. They try to give you full outfits which is nice too! This is the second box that I have received from Stylogic and I requested some fun pieces for the holidays. 

I was sent two sweaters, a pair of pants, a pair of denim and a pair of shoes. I don’t usually wear a lot of pants but I ended up liking all of the pieces I was sent! 

This first outfit is a black sequin sweater and a pair of denim. The denim is so soft and fits me well! I love the sweater too as it’s comfortable and casual yet can be worn for brunch or shopping or wherever! I paired these with my leopard booties but you could really wear any shoe that you wanted! 

Here’s a few pictures of the first outfit: 









The second look is a sweater with golden threads and a brooch on it, a pair of pants and a pair of suede block heel pumps. I wasn’t sure at first if everything went together but after trying it on, I love it! 

I love that this look is also a casual look and is perfect for Thanksgiving or shopping or brunch!

Here are some pics of the second look: 









Which look is your favorite? It’s hard for me to decide- I like both! 

Go ahead and click here to give Stylogic a try for yourself! I know you’ll like it as much as I do! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Both outfits look attractive and stylish. I do like the look of the black sequinned sweater stled with the navy blue denim jeans in the first OOTD, but the second is my favourite. I love the pattern formed by the golden threads and the pretty colour of the pants in the second OOTD.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals