Sunday Style: Red Peplum Lewk

The holidays might be over but I’m still serving up lewks (that’s looks for you that don’t know what I’m talking about lol) that you can wear during the holidays and beyond!

I saw this top from Asoph on Instagram and immediately fell in love with it! If you know me, then you know I love giant ruffles and giant bows! I love that this top also has an asymmetrical feel to it as one side is sleeveless at the shoulder and the other is not. I also love the heavier weight material of the scuba fabric of this top as I feel it really lifts and holds things in place! 

Now about the pants, these are faux leather leggings from Chic Soul that I sized up in to make sure they weren’t so tight that they looked horrible. You know what I mean- I don’t need to explain. Anyways, I have big legs so I do have to have pants that fit me well and these do the trick! 

I added my leopard clutch that I’ve had for years because it’s my favorite and because I love a pop of leopard with a solid outfit! 

It’s a very simple outfit and I feel like the top is really making a statement. If I go to a holiday party wearing this, then you know I mean business. I was also thinking this would make a cute Valentines Day outfit if you’re going out too! Or make it a little more casual and wear it with jeans. I think there are a lot of ways that you can build a look around this top! 

















So what do you think about this look? Would you wear it? What’s your favorite part about it? 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. What an amazing outfit for the holidays or even a night event.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals