Style Spotlight: Sears Outlet

I decided I will add another chapter to this blog and name it Style Spotlight. As I am out and about and visit new stores or stores in general, I decided I would take a few minutes and review some of the finds, trends or styles that they offer. 


First up in the series is Sears Outlet. This was the first time that I visited this store, yet it is so close to me (within 15 minutes!). I had some extra time on a Sunday afternoon and decided why not give it a try and see what they have to offer? 

Now, everyone knows that Sears offers deals on tools, appliances, lawn mowers, etc. The outlet also offers these items as well as apparel and various other items. Because I write about and live fashion, I was primarily interested in visiting to see what deals they offer as well as types of brands, styles, etc. on clothes and accessories. 

I will tell you that this is just like any other store of its kind. Whether it's an outlet or a TJ Maxx, you have to search all of the racks and all of the sizes. I lucked out this day because it was also buy one get one free on summer apparel and accessories and it was an extra 75% off of green tags. 


I searched all of the racks high and low to see what kind of items I could find. To give you an idea of the brands that are offered, think about overstock from Land's End, KMart brands, Sears brands, Target brands, etc. I even saw a George brand shirt which I know is offered at Walmart. I was surprised by what the store had to offer. Racks of winter sweaters and turtlenecks, jeans, exercise wear and swimsuits. Lots of tees and tanks and some miscellaneous items in all sizes- junior, misses and plus. They also offered many racks of children's clothing and mens clothing and accessories. 

I've been looking for a light brown or cognac colored belt to wear with pants or shorts and I found the perfect Land's End one with a green trim on it. The tag said $6.00 but I didn't even pay that much. Keep reading and I will tell you what I bought! 

I found quite a few items from Target that I thought were interesting. I took a few pics to show you what I found! 

The tweed skirt everyone loved on Instagram! 

And a leopard Merona brand skirt, also from Target

Remember the Webster collection that Target had? I found this fun top there too! Confession: if they had my size, I totally would have bought it! 

All in all it was a pleasant surprise to go into the Sears Outlet! I am glad I took the time to go in to the store. I'll wait a while before going back when they have different stock, but I will definitely head over there to see what else I can find! 

Here's a picture of the finds that I snatched up today. I found this Land's End green sleeveless knit (perfect for camping- I bought one of these last year in pink and love it!), an Xhilaration brand chiffon sleeveless shirt with kangaroos on it, the brown belt and this neon bag. I paid a whopping $8.48 for all of it! 


I don't feel bad about spending the little bit of money for these items. Don't worry I tried on and also  asked what the return policy is. It's 30 days with a receipt. You can also earn points by using your Shop Your Way rewards card. Low prices and still earn rewards! Its a win win! 

Have you ever visited a Sears outlet? Were you as surprised as I was to find such great deals? 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae


Comments

  1. Wow, that's my kind of bargain! I absolutely love these colors, and I'm jealous of that neon purse! I have been trying to work up the courage to dip my toe in to the neon trend, and a bag seems like a great way to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals