Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 2015 Week Three Recap

Hard to believe that Sunday will be February already! This month has brought colder temps, cloudy and sunny days and even snow. Mother Nature has a sense of humor at times and has been somewhat bipolar in her temperature offerings. I also participated in a fun style challenge called "Calling All Preps" and  was excited to mix and match some things up in my closet. 

Here goes the recap:

Saturday, Jan 17- no outfit post but I had to show off these pretties for Red Shoes Day! 


Shoes- Just Fab (recent)

Sunday, Jan 18- This outfit was recapped in last week's Sunday Style post. Check it out for all of the details! 



Monday, Jan 19- No work for me since it was a bank holiday but later in the day, we went out for dinner so I put on the basic blogger outfit and headed out to get some Mexican food! This was the first day of the style challenge which was Vests and Plaid. 


Scarf- Zara (old)
Vest- J Crew Factory (old)
Sweatshirt- Target (old)
Jeans- Lane Bryant (old)
Boots- DSW (old) 

Tuesday, Jan 20- Today's theme was pearls and monograms so I thought it was the perfect day to wear pink and sequins too! 



Clutch- Social Monograms (old)
Pearls- J Crew Factory (old)
Sweater- Target (last year)
Sequin tank- Old Navy (old)
Pants- JC Penney (old)
Boots- Kohl's (old)

Wednesday, Jan 21- Button downs and cardis were on the menu for this day. I chose leopard print with a polka dot shirt but brightened it up with a green necklace. This was a fun look for me! 


Cardigan- Target (last year)
Shirt- Joe Fresh via JC Penney (old)
Necklace- Stella and Dot (old)

Thursday, Jan 22- This day's challenge was all about bows and belts. I chose another outfit that I've had for a long time and added a gold bow belt and of course, bows on toes! 



Shirt- Loft (old)
Skirt- Groopdealz (old)
Belt- Target (old)
Shoes- Kohl's (old)

Friday, Jan 23- Last day of the Calling All Preps challenge was blazers and loafers. I put the loafers on for the picture but I'll admit that I changed to boots since it was too cold! 



Jacket- Banana Republic (last year)
Blouse- New York and Company (old)
Jeans- Avenue (old)
Loafers- Target (last year) 

It was a great week of dressing and this challenge helped me to really pull things out of the back of my closet! 

Hope you're having a great week! Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

1 comment: