January 2015 Week Two Recap

The weather has kind of been cooperating this year- not as cold or as much snow as last year. I've been enjoying the somewhat milder temps and it's also been great seeing the sun stay out for a little later in the day! Spring will be here before we know it! 

I thought I'd recap the second week of January which also included a quick weekend trip to Raleigh- no coat required! Nine whole outfits to recap this time! 


Thursday, Jan 8- I started with a Pinned It, Spinned It outfit and spinned the dress into a completely different outfit with gray, coral and burgundy. I love the way it turned out! 



Shirt, sweater, jeans and boots- Old Navy (last year)
Necklace- Viva La Jewels (online)
Fur vest- Target (last year) 
Mug- Starbucks (last year) 

Friday, Jan 9- Fair Isle Friday! Repeat outfit that is easy, comfy and warm! 


Sweater- J Crew Factory (last year)
Shirt- Joe Fresh via JC Penney (old)
Jeans- Lane Bryant (old)
Boots- emu (old)

Saturday, Jan 10- The day was finally here to travel to Raleigh! Here's my outfit selfie in the mirror...


Sweater- Old Navy (old)
Shirt- J Crew Factory (recent)
Jeans- Eloquii (last year)
Boots- DSW (old)
Purse- Target (last year)

And then we had a night out on the town! Here's a picture of all four of us waiting for our table for dinner. 


Jacket- Gap (old)
Sequin tank- Loft (old)
Jeans- Eloquii (last year)
Clutch- Forever 21 (old)

Sunday, Jan 11- I shared all of the details about the fabulous brunch and this fun dress earlier on the blog- check out last week's Sunday Style post for more details! 


Jacket- Kohl's (recent)
Dress- Gap (recent- on clearance now)
Boots- DSW (old)
Pearls- J Crew Factory (old)

Monday, Jan 12- I'm wearing this lovely paisley dress again but a different way this time- with a fur scarf and boots. I am also loving the snow background! 



Dress- Dainty Jewell's Apparel ( last year- online)
Faux fur scarf- Target (last year)
Bracelets- Lia Sophia Jewelry (old)
Boots- DSW (old)

Tuesday, Jan 13- I'm thinking spring in this outfit with bright colors! 



Sweater- H&M (recent- clearance)
Shirt- Joe Fresh via JC Penney (old)
Pants- Lands End (old)
Boots- DSW (old)
Mug- Starbucks (recent- online)

Wednesday, Jan 14- no outfit post on this day

Thursday, Jan 15- I'm ready for the weekend! I wrote that on my IG page that day too! 



Sweater and skirt- Loft (recent)
Boots- Kohls (old)

Friday, Jan 16- Finally Friday! I thought I'd wear this fun camel sweater a different way and I didn't even care that it wasn't Wednesday...



Vest- Kohl's (old)
Sweater- J Crew Factory (last year)
Pants- Old Navy (last year)
Boots- Old Navy (last year)
Pearls- J Crew Factory (old)

So there you have it! So much fun dressing this week and I'm trying to mix up things that I have and wear them different ways. I always try to wear things at least twice two different ways. That is my guide that I go by when I am looking to purchase new items- thanks to Clinton Kelly for that rule! 

Hope your week is off to a great start! Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals