Sunday Style: Green and Pink

Why do green and pink go together so well? I don’t really care about the reason but I just love the combo so much! 

I have to tell you all that I had a photo shoot last week and this dress was one of the outfits that we photographed. Green and pink played so well together in front of this wall but also in the cafe where we shot. I had a great time meeting Celsey and Marc and they were so fun to work with! They had a great energy and were very creative and thorough in their work. They are currently in Kansas City but are open for Dallas shoots when they come into town. I would highly recommend them and I’m looking forward to hopefully January when they’ll visit again! 

Now on to this floral beauty that I know you all want to know more about. This dress is from Navabi and it is so fun and flirty. I love the colors and florals and the design is just so good! The tie neck in the front and the ruffles in the back make this dress one of my faves! You can also use my code sandaexnavabi for an additional 15% off discount! 

I paired the dress with my pink sequin booties because why not? They are easily my favorite pair of shoes I’ve bought this year! They’re from Eloquii and may or may not be available in your size but you can always wait list them! 

Here are pics of this fantastic floral dress shot while we were  in Deep Ellum: 





















You can shop the dress here and the boots here

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Loving your boots.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your skirt is so cute, and it's fragmented. I like it very much.
    navy blue bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals